Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Squash Blossoms Stuffed with Ricotta
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta (preferably fresh)
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mint
- 2/3 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, divided
- 12 to 16 large zucchini squash blossoms
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chilled seltzer or club soda
- About 3 cups vegetable oil for frying
- Equipment: a deep-fat thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?