Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Squash Blossom Soup
- 1 pound squash blossoms, reserve 8 of the choicest blossoms for decoration (about 60 blossoms)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 bunch scallions, including some of the green, cut lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1½ quarts chicken stock , reduced by half, or canned low-sodium chicken broth
- 1½ to 2 pounds baby zucchini and yellow squash, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and freshly milled white pepper
- Food processor or blender
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 318kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (81%)|
|Cholesterol 95mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|