Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Squash Blossom Grilled Cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 shallots, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 6 ounces plain goat cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups soda water, plus more if necessary
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 fresh squash blossoms
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- Canola oil, for frying
- Olive oil, for brushing
Directions:View on Panini Happy
Why don't we display directions?