Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spumoni Sundaes with Espresso Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1/4 cup amaretto or other almond liqueur
- 3 tablespoons cherry preserves
- 1 cup (6 ounces) fresh cherries, pitted, halved
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant espresso powder or coffee powder
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 61% cacao), chopped
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 pints pistachio gelato or ice cream
- 1 pint vanilla gelato or ice cream
- Unsweetened whipped cream
- Chopped pistachios
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?