Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 ounces almond paste, broken into chunks and pieces
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 20 drops red food coloring
- 24 drops green food coloring
- ¼ cup raspberry jam
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- ½ cup warm Chocolate Glaze (recipe follows)
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 363kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 21g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 70mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|