Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 boiling potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 4 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/80 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|