Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Springtime Ham and Spinach Salad
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse grained prepared mustard
- ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 8 cups baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup diced cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup diced peaches, drained
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|