Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Springtime Green Pasta
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or 2 stalks green garlic, white and tender green parts only, trimmed and minced
- 1 pound small artichokes, trimmed and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, minced
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup chicken stock, preferably homemade
- 1 pound fava beans in the pod, shelled and peeled (see Notes)
- 1 pound English peas in the pod, shelled
- 1 pound orecchiette or penne
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or other grating cheese
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, cut into a chiffonade (see Notes)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for cooking the pasta.
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 801kcal (40%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 16mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 121g|
|Dietary Fiber 29g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|