Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Springtime Grand Aioli with Poached Salmon
- 1 small fennel bulb (about 12 ounces), trimmed, halved lengthwise, very thinly sliced lengthwise (about 1/8-inch thick)
- Kosher salt
- 4 jumbo asparagus spears (about 4 ounces), cut on a diagonal into 2-inch pieces
- 4 ounces baby carrots, trimmed with 1/2-inch green stem attached, peeled, halved lengthwise, then halved crosswise on a diagonal
- 1/4 pound haricots verts, trimmed
- 1/4 pound sugar snap peas, strings removed, halved crosswise on a diagonal
- 1/2 pound small fingerling potatoes
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 8 sprigs thyme
- 6 sprigs dill plus more for garnish
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 lemon, halved
- 4 5–6-ounce 1 1/2-inch-thick salmon fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4–5 radishes (about 4 ounces), trimmed, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Aioli (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?