Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Springtime Asparagus Risotto
- 1 pound thin asparagus spears
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 cup Holland House® White Cooking Wine
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram, tarragon, or sage
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|