Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring vegetable stew (Vignole)
- 4 small artichokes, or violet
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 340 g podded fresh baby broad beans
- 6 baby leeks, or 1 regular leek, outer leaves removed, cut into 8cm lengths, washed
- 200 g spinach or chard, picked and washed
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small white onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 310 ml organic chicken stock
- 340 g podded fresh peas
- 4 thick slices quality prosciutto
- 1 small bunch fresh mint, leaves picked
- 1 small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?