Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring salad with watercress dressing
- 550g new potatoes , scrubbed
- 800g young broad beans in the pod (to give about 200g/8oz shelled beans)
- 200g fresh young asparagus
- 400g young peas in the pod (to give about 100g/4oz shelled peas)
- 90g pack prosciutto , sliced into ribbons
- 125g bag mixed salad leaves
- 100g pecorino cheese, shaved
- 50g fresh watercress , roughly chopped
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- pinch sugar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?