Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring onion & potato cakes with smoked salmon
- 400g potatoes , peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 spring onions , finely sliced
- spray oil , for frying
- 1 tbsp plain flour , well seasoned
- zest and juice lemon , plus wedges to serve
- 2 tbsp half-fat crme frache
- a handful parsley , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp hot horseradish , or horseradish sauce
- 200g smoked salmon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?