Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring lamb shepherds pie
- 1 kg quality boneless shoulder of lamb
- 2 tablespoons flour
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lugs olive oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 sticks celery, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 50 g higher-welfare pancetta, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- 400 g tinned plum tomatoes, chopped
- 250 ml organic lamb or vegetable stock
- 1 kg Desire potatoes
- 200 ml milk
- 2 knobs butter
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?