Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Vegetable and Quinoa Pilaf
- 1 3/4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt plus additional for seasoning
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained 3 times
- 6 baby golden beets, peeled, cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup 1/2-inch pieces orange bell peppers
- 1 cup 1/2-inch pieces red bell peppers
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed, cut on diagonal into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup 1/2-inch pieces trimmed baby zucchini (about 6 ounces)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?