Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Vegetable and Goat Cheese Dip
- 1 cup 3/4"-inch pieces asparagus
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup chopped leeks (white and pale-green parts only)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup grated mild white cheddar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 14-ounce can chopped artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh (or frozen, thawed) peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 4 ounces crumbled fresh goat cheese, divided
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?