Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Vegetable Saut
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon plus more juice for seasoning
- 2 pounds baby artichokes, 6 globe artichokes, or 1 pound frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 2 pounds fava beans, shelled (about 1 cup), or 1 cup frozen edamame (soybeans), thawed
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound asparagus (about 1 large bunch), cut on a diagonal into 2" pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?