Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Vegetable Risotto with Poached Eggs
- 2 cups shelled fresh (or frozen, thawed) fava beans or peas (from about 2 lb. pods)
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 6 large eggs
- 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1/4 pound chanterelles or crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, halved or quartered if large
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large leeks, whites and pale greens only, chopped
- 1 fennel bulb, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 bunch flat-leaf spinach, trimmed, leaves torn
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups finely grated Pecorino or Parmesan (about 3 ounces) plus more for shaving
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives plus more for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?