Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Vegetable Risotto
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley leaves , stems reserved
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint leaves , stems reserved
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated zest from 1 lemon
- 1 pound asparagus , tough ends snapped off and reserved, spears cut on bias into 1/2-inch thick pieces
- 2 medium leeks , white and light green parts halved lengthwise, washed, and sliced thin (about 4 cups), 2 cups roughly chopped greens reserved
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 medium garlic cloves , minced or pressed through garlic press (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 ounces grated Parmesan cheese (about 3/4 cup), plus extra for serving
- 2 teaspoons juice from 1 lemon
- Directions Combine parsley, mint and lemon zest in small bowl and set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?