Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Vegetable Paella
- 2 large fresh fennel bulbs (about 1 1/2 pounds total), trimmed, each cut into 8 wedges; 2 tablespoons chopped fronds reserved
- 12 ounces baby carrots (from about 4 bunches), trimmed, peeled
- 8 ounces turnips, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 8 ounces 1 1/2-inch red-skinned new potatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cup garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon saffron threads, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped, seeds and juices reserved
- 2 1/4 cups arborio rice or medium-grain rice
- 1 14-ounce can vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup drained canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?