Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Vegetable Fricassee with Saffron Cream
- 2 cups baby carrots (about 3 bunches) tops removed, scrubbed
- 1 cup fresh peas or frozen, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 leek, white part only, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon (scant) saffron threads
- 3/4 cup fresh morel mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1 1/3 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves (about 3 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?