Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Salad with Fennel and Orange
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|