Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- - ladled over a serving of
- pan-fried gnocchi
- - served in a shallow bowl of simple broth with a drizzle of good olive oil and a sprinkling of grated cheese.
- - spooned over a family-style quiche or
- - mixed into a bowl of short pasta for a twist on pasta salad.
- - as a component in a spring version of a
- ravioli salad
- - Inside some
- skinny omelettes
- or crepes.
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?