Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Pea Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium shallots, sliced
- One 8-ounce russet potato, peeled and cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 3 cups shelled fresh peas (or frozen peas, thawed)
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon, plus extra for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 214kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|