Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Pea, Ricotta, And Basil Crostini
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups shelling peas, preferably English (about 1¼ pounds, or use large-size frozen peas)
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh basil (about 30 leaves)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus extra for brushing
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 sourdough baguette
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 872kcal (44%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 153g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|