Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Minestrone with Chicken Meatballs
- 6 ounces ground chicken (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan, divided, plus more for garnish
- 4 garlic cloves, 2 minced, 2 thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 large egg, whisked to blend
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, white and pale-green parts only, sliced into 1/4" rounds
- 5 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3/4 cup ditalini or other small pasta
- 1 cup 1/2" rounds peeled carrots
- 1 cup (packed) baby spinach
- Chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?