Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Lettuces with Sweet Peas, Chives, Dill, and Mint
- 1 heaping cup spring lettuce mix (see headnote), trimmed, washed, and dried
- 1 cup coarsely chopped herbs, such as mint, dill, chives, and parsley
- 1/2 cup sweet English peas, blanched in boiling salted water until tender, cooled in an ice bath, and drained
- A few pea tendrils (optional)
- ¼ cup Sherry Vinaigrette
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 21kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|