Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Lentil Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise and cut into 2-inch pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 6 boiled baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup green or brown lentils
- 1/4 pound green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 1/2 cooked pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?