Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Lamb Stew with Artichokes, Dill, and Lemon Egg Broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ pounds boneless lamb stew pieces, cut from the leg (see Note)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 5 cups water
- 18 baby or 6 small artichokes, trimmed and halved or quartered
- ½ cup chopped fresh dill
- 3 extra-large eggs
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 431kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 191mg (64%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 21g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|