Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Lamb Stew
- 2 heads garlic (full heads, not cloves, for roasting)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 pounds lamb shoulder pieces, stew meat or shanks (you want 2 pounds of meat, so if you get bone-in, get 3-4 pounds)
- 2 minced shallots
- 2 minced celery stalks
- 1 large carrot, minced
- 3 minced stalks green garlic, white part only or 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 cups dry white wine
- Hot water
- 1-2 pounds small new potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 2 cups small peas (frozen are fine)
- 2 tablespoons minced green garlic, light green parts
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?