Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Greens with Soppressata and Grapefruit
- 2 large red grapefruit
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Additional fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon
- 6 tablespoon walnut oil or olive oil
- 8 cups (packed) mixed baby greens (about 5 ounces)
- 4 ounces thinly sliced soppressata or other Italian salami, cut into thin strips
- Parmesan cheese shavings
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?