Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Greens with Orange-Fennel Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh blood orange juice or fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons (packed) grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh fennel bulb
- 2 tablespoons chopped fennel fronds
- 3 blood oranges or seedless oranges
- 12 cups torn assorted salad greens (such as arugula, watercress, mâche, and endive) or 1 1/2 five-ounce bags mixed baby greens
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 2/3 cup walnuts, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?