Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Greens Saut with Bacon and Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 thick-cut bacon slice, chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 bunch dandelion greens, Swiss chard, or mustard greens (about 12 ounces), tough bottom stems removed, leaves cut into 1-inch pieces (about 8 cups)
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Gruyre cheese (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?