Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Favorites List
- Mono Filio Teapot:
- bought me
- a beautiful Mono teapot
- for my birthday along with a selection of teas from the In Pursuit of Tea website. The teapot is their smaller 20 ounce teapot, they also make a 54 ounce version. It has an ultra widemouth which allows whole tea leaves to leisurely unfurl and steep without being cramped.
- Meredith Allen Melty Ice Pop Photographs:
- I love these
- . Snoopy, Tweety, Marvin the Martian, Powerpuff girls and Pokemon - in popsicle form. Melting.
- Wine pick:
- My wine club got together last week to taste about a dozen New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noirs. This
- 2006 Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc
- was a favorite for its tangy pink grapefruit finish ($15).
- Monogramed Stamp:
- I love being able to personalize things. Check out these
- custom stamps
- on the Russell+Hazell site. It looks like they are self-inking which is a bit of a bummer. It would be great to choose your own ink preference. My vote, metallic silver or gold.
- This one is for my San Francisco readers. Have you tried the Seeded Whole Wheat Loaf from
- Acme Bread Company
- ? It makes the best toast ever, its the bread in this
- Egg Salad Sandwich
- recipe from last week.
- Quite possibly the cutest food blog of all time:
- . Johanna must be busy with life outside of the blogosphere lately, but I look forward to her posts and delightful illustrations.
- Small Magazine:
- My friend Hadley
- sent me a link to the
- Melting Moments cookie recipe
- on the Small Magazine site. While you are there check out the other pages - it is really well done. It is focused primarily on small things for the small-sized. But one of the cool things is that its not just a kids magazine, they also focus on things done on a small production scale.
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?