Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spring Fava Bean Fennel Salad
- 2-3 lbs fresh fava beans (also called broad beans), yielding about 1 1/2 to 2 cups shelled beans
- 1 small bulb fennel, thinly sliced (mandoline works well for this)
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, thinly sliced
- 10 fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced (chiffonade by stacking leaves and rolling them into a cigar shape, cut thin slices from the end)
- 2 scallions (green onions), sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?