Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spooky spider cakes
- 200g butter , at room temperature
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 200g self-raising flour
- 4 eggs
- tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 2 packs liquorice Catherine wheels
- 12 tbsp Nutella or other chocolate spread
- liquorice allsorts (the black ones with the white centre)
- tube black writing icing
- 1 length red bootlace
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?