Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spooky Halloween Eyeballs
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 2 drops blue food coloring
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- red food coloring (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/30 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|