Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1¼ cups (125 grams) sifted cake flour
- ¼ cup (50 grams) plus ¼ cup (50 grams) granulated sugar
- 4 large egg whites, room temperature
- 6 large egg yolks, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup (100 grams) unsifted powdered sugar
- Two 12-×-15½-×½-inch baking sheets
- One 16-inch pastry bag
- One ½-inch (#6) round decorating tip
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 51kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 45mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|