Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spoiled Baby Back Ribs
- 3 pounds pork back ribs, cut into serving size pieces
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 60.4g|
|Saturated Fat 22g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|