Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Split Pea and Smoked Turkey Soup
- 1½ teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 ribs celery, chopped (preferably with leaves)
- 8 cups reduced-sodium, defatted chicken broth
- 2 cups split peas, rinsed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- ¼ pound smoked turkey breast, cut into small cubes
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?