Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 tbsp butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2/3 cup raspberry or strawberry preserves
- Confectioners sugar, for sifting
- 3 in (7.5cm) fluted cookie cutter
- 1 in (2.5cm) plain cookie cutter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 331kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 51mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 55g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|