Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach with Raisins and Pine Nuts Recipe
- 5 to 6 tablespoons golden or dark raisins
- 2 packages (each 10 ounces) fresh
- or 2 medium-size bunches fresh spinach, tough stems discarded
- 3 to 4 tablespoons fragrant extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 to 8 whole small peeled garlic cloves, lightly smashed
- 5 tablespoons pine nuts
- Coarse salt (kosher or sea) and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?