Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach with Chickpeas and Fried Eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more
- 4 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced, divided
- 8 cups spinach, coarsely chopped
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 15-ounce cans chickpeas, rinsed
- 5 canned whole tomatoes, crushed
- 3 cups (or more) vegetable broth
- 4 large eggs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?