Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach in Yogurt Sauce
- 3 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 pound spinach, coarse stems discarded and leaves finely chopped
- 1 small fresh green chile, such as serrano, Thai, or jalapeo, slit lengthwise with stem end intact
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup plain yogurt (not Greek-style)
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 10 fresh curry leaves (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?