Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Yogurt Soup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 slices lemon, cut in half for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|