Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Weisswurst Quiche Recipe
- or 9-1/2-inch frozen deep-dish pie crust
- 8 ounces fresh
- (about 4 sausages)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, small dice
- 6 ounces baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more for seasoning the onion
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning the onion
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?