Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Tofu Paneer
- 1 carton firm or soft tofu
- 1 large bunch spinach, stems discarded, leaves well washed
- 1 jalapeo chile, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 serrano chile, coarsely chopped
- 1-inch knob ginger, peeled and diced
- 3 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons ghee, butter, or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, plus a pinch
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/3 cup yogurt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?