Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Squid Salad
- 1 large beet, scrubbed and trimmed
- 1 pound large squid, cleaned and cut into 12-inch rings
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound baby spinach, sterns trimmed
- 1 medium red onion, minced
- ½ pint raspberries, blueberries, or blackberries, chilled
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?