Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Gratin
- 4 10-ounce bags fresh spinach leaves
- 3 red bell peppers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium leeks (white and pale green parts only), thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 large shallot, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?