Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Spinach and Red-Pepper Calzones
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 ounces baby spinach (8 packed cups)
- 4 bottled roasted red peppers, rinsed, patted dry, and cut into 1-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 12 oil-cured black olives, pitted and coarsely chopped (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough, thawed
- 1/2 pound smoked mozzarella, cut into 16 pieces
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?